1. Take a shower as normal and be careful to rinse off ALL the shampoo and soap; also don't apply any deodorant, moisturizer, lotion, cream, or makeup before your spray tan.
2. Exfoliate with an oil-free product! This is the most important aspect of your before-appointment regimen. By exfoliating, you are turning your skin into a clean slate for your tan consultant. Properly exfoliating with an oil-free product, like Aviva Lab's Deep Clean, can increase the life of your tan by up to three days!
3. What do you wear to your appointment? Our solutions are oil-free, which means they will not stain your clothes, bed sheets, or your couch; however, we do suggest that you wear dark, loose clothing so that your clothing doesn't rub against the spray tan while it is setting.
4. Bring a hair tie, bathing suit (or whatever your comfortable with)! Note that what you chose to wear during your tan WILL collect some over-spray.
1. No Diving! Do not go swimming or work out during the 8 hours that your tan is setting, to ensure that the tan is given enough time to properly develop. (This doesn't apply to our Rapid Tans. Ask for more info!)
2. For your first shower: RINSE ONLY! Soaps and shampoos can lessen the quality of your spray tan. To be even safer: after your first rinse off, use Aviva Labs' DHA-Infused Shower Glow to significantly prolong the life of your tan!
3. Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize! A spray tan's worst enemy is dry skin; a spray tan's best friend is a moisturizer with DHA infused into the formula, like Aviva Lab's Skin Glow Light Tan Extender. By using Skin Glow on a daily basis, your skin will stay soft, supple, and most importantly tanned for days longer!